Tuesday, May 6, 2008

is it cold in here, or is it just me?

Seriously, did hell freeze over on Tuesday?

Because, for the first time since I was 10 years old, I found a swimsuit that not only fit me ( a HUGE achievement, pun intended) but that I really like. Is that even possible?

If you are in need of a new suit this year, get your badonkadonk out to Land's End in Woodbury. They have a huge selection of their current catalog offerings, as well as last year's models on the back wall at a reduced price. I defy you NOT to find a suit you will love. They have figured out how to make swimwear for real people. And I am so glad I went out there, as I had planned to order one, and that one ended up not fitting very well at all. So make the trip. You will be SO HAPPY you did.

Now that Charlie is 10, and wants to live at the neighborhood pool all summer, a swimsuit is pretty essential to summer in the city.

Pretty much the only thing that comes close to swimsuit shopping is bra shopping. But that isn't nearly as stressful, as no one but you, or your hubby, sees the bra you choose....

So after all of that clothing stress, I treated myself to a stop at Trader Joes, where I loaded up on salty snacks and cheese and all of the other things that make me smile. New Product Alert! They now have a Grapefruit Citrus Salt Scrub, to compliment the Tangerine Sugar Scrub I already told you about. sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your badonkadonk in your new suit this Summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails