Monday, March 24, 2008

random stuff

Dental update: Charlie got a new tooth today! We love Dr. Bob. You honestly cannot tell there was ever a break. It is amazing! He is really happy it is all over, and that novocaine was not involved. He told Dr. Bob "You are a tooth artist!" And he is.
Going to take my 12 pictures for the month-here is a sampling of ones I took for the Jan. and Feb. pages, just to give you an idea of what I am talking about. As you can see, I am still pretty jazzed about doing this scrapbook. And I want the whole world to do it too. But I realize that not everyone is interested, so after today I promise to never bring it up again.
I am trying to capture the mundane, everyday stuff that is all very important to our lives, the little things I want to remember 20 years from now (when I am taking a shower and can't even remember if I washed my hair or not).

I want to remember that I bring Claude up to Charlie's loft bed every morning, to wake him up for school. And what good buddies they have become in the last year. And that Charlie liked wearing his hair long in 4th grade.



And that Mike likes to eat the same thing for breakfast, every single morning. Which in a way is a good thing, I wouldn't want to have to make him eggs and bacon every day. Because I probably wouldn't, anyway.

I am just trying to get the hang of putting photos in my blog, so bear with the bad graphic design while I work through this.

And really, I promise not to bring up again this whole idea of taking twelve pictures every month and making an amazing scrapbook for your family. Really. Seriously. Cross my heart.

(but it IS a really good idea....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails