Friday, January 29, 2010

dreaming of spring

The daffodils are starting to show up in the grocery store.

I can hear tiny little birds outside my window every now and then. 

If you are going to start plants indoors, you better get pretty serious about doing some planning in February.  I have tried it in the past, with little success, as my patience level does not match what that project requires.

But with my new budgetary constraints this year, I may have to learn some patience, and convert a corner of our already overflowing basement into a seedling area.


Doesn't this young lady look like she is tired of the dreary winter days?  I came across a whole bunch of vintage photos, that I will be posting occasionally.  I also copy them to use to make cards.  I love old photos, they have really withstood the years, and I enjoy the way that people used to be posed for professional photos.  We had a professional photographer on my dad's side of the family, I will dig up some of the pictures and figure out how to use our scanner and show them to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails