Thursday, January 21, 2010

a little help here-

My husband hates the name of my blog.

I am not overly fond of it either, I grabbed it when I was working up the guts to even publish a blog, and have just been plugging along with it.

But his disdain has finally wore me down.

I need a new blog name, and it is a monumental task.  "Sellabit Mum" is perfect for my friend Tracy-quirky, double play on words, all kinds of fun. 

I want quirky.

So I am asking my dear readers to suggest some new names for me.

And thank you for your patience as I keep tinkering with my blog headers, and my template.  I'm not quite where I want it to be yet, but haven't had much time to spend on it.  Eventually I will find the look I want (maybe at the same time I find a new blog name!)

And I thank you for your creative assistance.  Maybe I will even have a fabulous prize if you can come up with a new name for me!

I have already asked Mike, he is no help....

3 comments:

  1. I will give this some serious thought. I like ohfercute though...
    xoxo,t

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new blog name...hmmmm...I'll have to think about that one. I love your blog name as is, but then again, I liked your bathroom wallpaper too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? I LOVE Oh Fer Cute. I think it's very clever and charming and extremely MinnesOta. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails