This past weekend I had the great privilege to host a group of my friends for "Kristi's Craftapalooza". The idea for the event was motivated by several factors:
1. I have a lot of hobbies, that people have asked to learn over the years. And I have a lot of supplies, just sitting on shelves and in boxes, waiting to be made into something wonderful.
2. It has been a while since I have had a women only party. And we all need that, every now and then.
3. January is too long and depressing and I needed something to plan to get me through it.
4. I had a bunch of new recipes I wanted to try.
5. My guys were going to be gone overnight to their Enduro Banquet in Little Falls.
Now unfortunately, I was so busy helping people with things and refilling treats that I did not take enough pictures to truly document the fun. What I wanted was a picture of everyone, smiling as they learned something new. The only one that semi turned out was this one, at least it gives you a tiny idea: