If you read the sidebars on my blog (don't feel bad if you haven't lately, I don't read the sidebars of the blogs I read either, after my first few visits) you will know that I love Real Simple Magazine. It's like the magazine I would have, if I had my own magazine. (wow, another whole post topic....)
This month they have some great stuff, that I want you to think about:
1. They did a study on what makes women happy, and found that 65% of happy women set aside "me" time. For less happy women, that number was only 39 percent. So go ahead and schedule that pedicure or massage. Or just go for a walk.
2. There is a very yummy recipe for Gingery Cilantro Dip. You just puree 2 small bunches of cilantro (stems removed) in a blender, along with 1/2 c. sliced ginger, 1/2 c. oil, 3 Tbsp. rice vinegar, 2 Tbsp. soy sauce, and 2 tsp of sesame oil. And serve it with cooked shrimp. Oh for delish.
3. The question of the month is 'What are the top three things on your lifelong to-do list?"
Here are mine: 1. Travel extensively. 2. Make time for my passions. 3. Buy that hobby farm I keep talking about. What are YOUR TOP THREE THINGS? Better yet, write them all down!
4. Hallmark has introduced adhesive wrapping paper. Why didn't I think of that?
5. Wear red when you need an extra edge. Criminy, why didn't I know that a long time ago?
And I am only on page 68....
So just go and buy it for yourself. It is a wonderful publication. In fact, if I could only afford one magazine subscription, Real Simple would be it. And how can you argue with their motto : Life Made Easier?