Tuesday, July 21, 2009

raindrops keep falling on my head

I guess this is the week I use song lyrics for blog titles (who knows the singer of yesterday's title?)

It is finally raining in St. Paul. Not that fast, dump on us and be done kind of rain, but the extended, coming straight down and nourishing our gardens for hours kind of rain. And boy do we need it. I just read in the paper the other day that St. Paul is the driest city in Minnesota for the third straight summer in a row. My water bill can attest to that.

Charlie has football camp at Cretin all week, today they will hold it in the gym-so I won't be able to watch out my window to see what they are doing. Shoot. I am wondering how long his current obsession with football will last.

It's a wonderful day to spool up the Ipod and get some work done in my office, as I am sure sunny days will be back soon enough, enticing me into my backyard and away from my piles of statements and reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails