Wednesday, November 19, 2008

and a grand view it was...

Heather sent me some pictures from our weekend, and I just had to share them with you. To encourage you to find your own way to have a little escape.

We were greeted in the lobby by a healthy dose of fall. I may have to copy this:


This is the main lobby-where we enjoyed complimentary glasses of wine in front of the roaring fire on Friday night:
This is what you look like after a 60 minute massage, sitting in the sunshine, on a big overstuffed couch in the Relaxation Room>

Here is how happy my sister looked after her massage. She hasn't smiled that big in ages!
And here we are on our way out to shop, just so happy to spend a very brief weekend together.


Can't believe I won't get to see you until January!!!

(If you would like more info on Grand View, go to www.grandviewlodge.com. They have all kinds of fun things planned all winter!)

2 comments:

  1. You gals look lovely and happy. I am so glad you had a refreshing weekend.
    hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is what I'm talking about. MMmm I will daydream all day about this.Such a warm looking place too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails