Wednesday, February 29, 2012

recipe box Wednesday


A very important part of any girlfriend get together is, of course, the food!  Everyone chipped in and made or brought something yummy-it was a buffet of goodness.

My sweet sister sent me this recipe a bit ago.  I love how she finds recipes she thinks I might like and still sends them the old fashioned way, in the mail.  When I rifle through my daily pile of envelopes, of which most are junk, it is so joyful to find my name handwritten on an envelope and know it is from her.

I had been hanging on to this one, in my "to make" pile, thinking I would whip it up the next time we could be together.  But then I realized it would be perfect for my girl weekend of chatting and noshing, so I whipped it up.

It was a hit!  Fresh and yummy and it makes enough for a crowd.  Or in our case, two days worth of snack time.

Click here: https://sites.google.com/site/ohfercuterecipepages/seven-layer-greek-dip  to go to my recipe pages for a printable version.

It is now my new favorite dip, so if you invite me to your party I will be sure to bring it along!

2 comments:

  1. Kristi, it sounds like you had such a fun weekend! And this is the perfect recipe for us. I love dip, I love easy, and my husband's side of the family is Greek! I printed off the recipe (thank you!). We'll make it this weekend and try it out. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looked over the recipe... yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails