Friday, June 26, 2009

cookbooks cookbooks everywhere...

...and not a thing to eat.

Just kidding.

But I do have a lot of cookbooks, probably too many. But I like to pick one up and then cook new things from it for a whole week. And every so often, I actually remember to do that.

This weeks book:
So far I have made the Shrimp, Tomato, and Basil Pasta (that's it there on the cover), the Greek Salad with Pita Bread, the Mini Lamb Burgers in Pita, and tonight we are trying the Farfalle with Prosciutto and Peas.

The book is organized by season, and has lots of yummy things that are not full of crazy ingredients, and nothing takes more than 30 minutes.

Sounds like the perfect summer meal to me. As Julia would say-Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails