Wednesday, May 20, 2009

water water

Did you know that when you are born, 80% of your weight is water?

Did you know that the average person in the US uses 80-100 gallons of water a day (mostly flushing the toilet)?

Did you know that there is nothing more satisfying than a really good shower?

We just got ours upgraded yesterday, we have been having problems with it for a REALLY LONG TIME. My dear husband, in his usual way, thought he would just fix it for us. While I am convinced he can do nearly anything he sets his mind to, some things are best left for the professionals.

Like plumbing.

I firmly believe this plumber was worth every penny he charged. (Thanks for the tip Tracie!)

And I now have an amazing shower. So if you can't get a hold of me in the next week or so, I will most likely just be in the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails