Tuesday, February 10, 2009

needs vs. wants

This has nothing to do with the economy. Because I am rather tired of all of the financial talk.

I NEED to clean the refrigerator. I WANT to make a chocolate cake.

I NEED to do the physical inventory for ACES. I WANT to spend the morning doing sudoku puzzles.

I NEED to work on January sales for the store. I WANT to go back to bed.

I NEED to do five loads of laundry. I WANT a massage.

I NEED to watch our spending. I WANT to go on vacation.

See, that whole darn economy stuff crops up anyway. sheesh.

1 comment:

  1. Kind of like I NEED to blog...but I WANT to take a nap. Guess which one is winning. ;)...

    ...however I WANT to eat but I NEED to puke...guess which one is winning?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails