Saturday, February 7, 2009

lost, and Target tidbits

Our internet was down the other morning, and I was quite lost. I had to actually PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL SOMEONE TO ASK THEM A QUESTION. I couldn't change my Netflix queue, and I was bemoaning the fact that I could not check on my favorite blogs, nor see what was going on in Facebook. If it had been a Saturday or Sunday, that would be fine, as I try to stay away from my computer on the weekend, since I nearly live on it during the week. But to have no access on a Thursday? That is just wrong.

Obviously our technical difficulties have been resolved, and I now speak kindly and give my laptop a gentle pat each morning when it connects me to the rest of the world.

In other news: my Target stock has taken quite a beating in the last year, but I remain steadfast in my whole-hearted love of all things found under the red bulls-eye. During my last trip, I journeyed into the "dollar" area. This month's expedition yielded a four pack of wooden pant hangers (that I am going to use to make these for my office:)
http://www.countryhome.com/projects/decorating/organized-home-office_ss5.html

And a 3 pack of unfinished wood frames that I used to display some antique valentines I had found at a garage sale, and a wooden tie/belt hanger, that I am going to cover with ribbon and use to hang my necklaces. All for less than $10.

My love affair with Target continues.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your blog doesn't include a photo of your favorite brother-in-law...You know, the one who used to be the tallest member of his family?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails