Friday, January 23, 2009

hunkerin' down

Gettin' cold again this weekend. I tend to lose the g's on the end of words when it gets cold.

For those of you who don't get to experience the cruelty of a Minnesota winter, let's just say that when it gets below zero, I don't like to leave the house. Not even the promise of my favorite Eggs Benedict from Bon Vie can get my multi-layered body out the door.

But having a craftin' day with friends? THAT I can do. This weekend it's all about beads, and wire, and findin's, and more beads. It's an excellent indoor pursuit.

Havin' hit up the 30% off sale at Bead Monkey yesterday, I am on my way to spend my gift cards from our newest bead store in town, Beadniks at the Mall of America.

http://www.beadniks.com/

And I am not even stoppin' at our store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails