Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I must SHARE!

Long time blog readers will know of my absolute adoration for Susan Branch.  She sends out a wonderful monthly newsletter and writes an amazing blog.  She never fails to bring a smile to my face, and lift my spirits.  I own all of her cookbooks, which are some of the very favorites in my collection, and was even fortunate enough to meet her once and autograph my books.

(image from CountryLiving.com)

I regularly check in to her blog, it is one of the best parts of my day when she has a new post.  This one I absolutely had to share-she is a movie girl like me- and this post is the most comprehensive list of wonderful movies ever!  So go here and be assured you will find something you have not yet seen:  http://www.susanbranch.com/archives/2817?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SusanBranchBlog+%28Susan+Branch+Blog%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

Pop some corn, grab a cozy blanket and a cup of tea (or glass of wine!) and find a new personal favorite on a cold winter's night.

Thanks to Susan for sharing her love with us!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! It's a great list and I love her blog as well. I learned about her through another of your posts when you talked of her cookbooks. So, thanks for introducing her. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails