Friday, July 4, 2008

our hometown

We are headed out for what has become our annual trip to Bemidji for the 4th. We don't get home as often as we used to, now that we have our store at the MOA, so when we do go home we need to pack a lot in. Family to spend time with, friends to see, things to do!
EVERYONE has to have a picture with Paul and Babe, at least once in their life. Little known fact, my grandfather helped build them!

Summer in Bemidji is wonderful, it rarely gets as sticky as it does here in the cities, and we usually get to hang out with friends who are also home to visit family and enjoy everything our little town has to offer. The Jaycees put on a carnival on the waterfront, there is a parade, and fireworks, something for everyone.
Boating on the Mississippi with Mike's family-Maybe some waterskiing- A little golf-a LOT of fishing-here's my sis with a trophy blue racer-my dad (also a professional guide, if you are ever in the market...)and my nephew Riley-Charlie caught a bass, in, of course, Bass Lake-parties with friends-Lunches with family (my mom, my sister-in-law Angie with my niece Savanna, my Grandma Doris, and my sis.) My mom, niece, and Grandma all have July birthdays!
We will be back in town next week, when I will resume posting.
May you all have a wonderful Independence Day weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails