Monday, April 27, 2009

take it off the list

Do you have a list? Whether it is a 'bucket list' or, maybe '100 places to see before I die', or '50 things to do before I turn 50', many people have lists of dreams. I have one in my head, and they say that you are more likely to accomplish things on the list if you write it down. I will put that on my list of things to do today.

One thing I can cross off my list? A news item in this morning's newspaper (a very slow news day, indeed):

Appenzell, Switzerland-Voters in the heart of the Swiss Alps on Sunday passed legislation banning naked hiking, after dozens of mostly German nudists started rambling through their picturesque region...

darn. and I was kind of gearing up for that, some day.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails