Friday, April 17, 2009

it's time...


..for the Hanson Girl April Get Away!

After the fun we had last year, we decided to make it an annual event. It will always be the weekend after Tax Day, as my sis gets to enjoy a three day weekend for surviving the last few months in an accounting firm.

This year, we are heading back to Grand View Lodge in Nisswa. It was the perfect spot for spaaing (I know, not really a word, but it was fun to type it), relaxing, shopping, and just taking a giant deep breath of fresh pine air.

Find out more, here: www.grandviewlodge.com

I have honestly been looking forward to this for MONTHS, as it was a hard working winter/early spring without a lot of fun infused into it. And I am ready for an infusion of fun.

I just wish every woman I know could experience the same thing this weekend.

I promise to channel my joy and calmness to all of you, through the pine scented air, across Gull Lake, and out to wherever you are.

Are you feeling it yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails