While everyone is busy making RESOLUTIONS for the new year, I prefer to call them reminders. RESOLUTIONS seem so daunting, while it is easier to remind myself about something. And I am more forgiving of myself when I forget something, rather than BREAKING A RESOLUTION.
* I will remind myself to take more walks, in all weather, to enjoy the beauty of each season.
* I will remind myself to floss more, as I want to keep my teeth.
* I will remind myself to grab a piece of fruit rather than a salty snack.
* I will remind myself to exercise my brain, as well as my body. I am a fan of Sudoku, but need to come up with another brain exercise.
* I will remind myself to find more time for creativity, and less time for house cleaning.
* I will remind myself to cherish my family and friends, as each day is precious.
What are you going to remind yourself to do this year?