Thursday, October 27, 2011

let the holiday shopping begin!


KnightsbridgeLogoWeb.gif

What am I doing when I'm not making dinner, cleaning the house, doing laundry, keeping ACES going, or drugging my cat?

Making things as fast as my fingers will go for the holiday boutique I am a part of this year!

Here's a link to the page that has all of the details, including the list of all of the other creative people who will be selling their goodies:
http://www.bsmschool.org/upper/parents/parent-association/events/knightsbridge/

What will I be selling this year?  Over the next couple of weeks I will be featuring some of the items on my blog that I have been working on:  my button bracelets, gorgeous soft scarves I am calling the 'roundabout' (similar to infinity scarves you are starting to see in catalogs and fashion magazines), necklaces crafted from interesting chain and stones, charm bracelets with vintage beads, and rings made from antique jewelry and buttons.

What a fun way to start your holiday shopping!   Mark your calendar:  Saturday, November 19th from 10 am to 4 pm, and stay tuned to my blog to get a sneak peek at what I will have for you.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails