Tuesday, June 7, 2011

woot woot!

My nephew Kaleb graduated from high school on Saturday in Bemidji.  What a handsome young man!


My parents were so proud.


Here he is with his little sis, Savanna.  ADORABLE.


And here he is with his sweet girlfriend, I am just waiting for them to be discovered as models.  Holy cow.

I wasn't able to go up and help him celebrate, as the party was the night before he graduated.  Dang! 
But I am sure he knows how proud we are, and we will celebrate with him when we head home for the 4th of July.

A big thanks to my sis for sharing the pictures. It's nice to have a photographer in the family!

2 comments:

  1. Many congratulations to one fine young man. The pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Kaleb! How did the time fly?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails