Wednesday, March 30, 2011

recipe box Wednesday

..almost missed it.

soooo busy, but Heather sent me this link for Tiramisu cupcakes, and OMG (which is officially a word now, in the dictionary, so I feel I can use it on my blog), I HAVE to find time to make these:



http://steamykitchen.com/12625-tiramisu-cupcakes.html

Heather has the Steamy Kitchen cookbook-it is wonderful!  So if you have time, check out more of this blog, she is an amazing cook and has wonderful recipes to share.  (the photo is taken from the blog, to show you how amazing these are).

Once I get done with all of my shows they will be the first thing I bake. 

And if you are wondering why my Etsy shop is empty, I put it on vacation mode until Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails