Friday, March 11, 2011

as promised

Sit back, scroll down, and enjoy.


The first view after walking through the glass doors:


Nearly overwhelming, in contrast to the gray day outside:

Riots of color:

And it smelled amazing.


I adore the fountain


camelias, close up


so peaceful

so gorgeous


lilies for Tracy L!


Stop and rest, and drink it all in


My hubby was busy shooting pics, the ones I share today are from my camera


A blanket of cyclamen


I adore foxglove, I actually got some to grow in my garden last summer!  Nothing like this:


How gorgeous are these?


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! This was sooo timely to see. Thanks so much! All the colorful photos are wonderful (and I love that fountain, too!), but I especially love the 3rd one down of the hot pink foxglove w/the speckled throat. Wow. I can hardly wait to hit the nurseries! Loved this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails