Monday, November 22, 2010

I am back!

Wow.  What an amazing November it has been!

I am grateful, and humbled by the amazing women I have met and worked with to pull this sale off.


On Friday night, luminary lined the path down to the lower level of Paula's house.  Inside, it was warm and sparkling and full of smiles.  Family and friends stopped by to visit and shop, and enjoy a glass of wine or a snack.  We shared our inspiration and ideas, and before we knew it, it was time to go home and rest up for Saturday!


It was a magical day.  I was thrilled to see not only friends I see regularly, but friends I have not seen in years.  Bracelets and pins were purchased and packaged  for giving,


unique ornaments went home with happy customers,


fun fur socks were snapped up to keep feet warm and toasty. 


Cashmere scarfs,  hats, and sweet little people clothing


beaded bracelets,


gorgeous handbags,


homemade caramels tucked into festive cones,


 wool animals,


word photography,

sweet paintings,


and adorable cards


were happily purchased and tucked into kraft bags, by the happy women who had gathered for a day of fun.


After we packed everything up on Saturday night, we went to North Coast in Wayzata to celebrate our success and talk about future plans to get together.

And now back to real life.  Time to stock my Etsy shop for holiday shopping, and thaw the turkey!  No more of this:  (for a while...)


Thanks to everyone who was able to stop by-I know it was a crazy busy weekend for everyone.  (and thank goodness we didn't have it on Sunday, during the ice storm!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks like it was a wonderful event! You are so cute with your buttons and your music. I have Missed your blogging, but I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was amazing. You are my hero.
    xoxo,t

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails