Thursday, November 4, 2010

buttons buttons buttons!

Just to let you know why I haven't been posting much lately....I am completely focused on the big holiday boutique!


Well, not completely...I still have to clean my house and make dinner and do laundry, and payroll and accounting and buying for our store.

Which would be why blogging has gone way down on the bottom of the list...

I will post when I can-don't give up on me!

And if you live in the cities and can make it to Wayzata for the show, on Friday night or Saturday, I would love to see you.  There will be so many fun things to buy-I plan to get lots of holiday shopping done myself!

3 comments:

  1. The holiday boutique sounds amazing. They are so incredibly lucky to have you participating...your button bracelets will be the hit of the show. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why would anyone give up on you? You're as cute as a button. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patiently waiting. We are so lucky to have you to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails