Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm Back!!!

I am hoping that I have left the absolute craziness of October behind!


The sales tax auditor just left my house, she has been here since 8 am reviewing our business for the last four years worth of sales, purchases, etc. All in all, it went pretty well. I will owe some use tax (here is an example of how nutty use tax is: if you purchase something and have it sent to your St. Paul address, but you use it in your store in Bloomington, you are supposed to pay the state the difference in the amount of each city's sales tax.) Did you know that? me neither!


She was very kind, and easy to work with, so now I can quit stressing out about that.


And the BOO Bash at Charlie's school on Friday night was a huge success, the most profitable ever! So once I finish counting tickets and going through all of the boxes of stuff that came home with me, that will be done.


We still have three simulators to build and install by Dec. 1st, but that seems kind of minor now...


I plan to get back to regular blogging, and sharing recipes and photos, this week. Thanks for waiting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails