Thursday, December 2, 2010

So Pretty

Today's Etsy shop is 'lonkoosh'.  http://www.etsy.com/shop/lonkoosh  How gorgeous is this bracelet?

Black Beauty Vintage Collage Bracelet

She crafts her pieces from vintage jewelry finds, check out this necklace:

SALE- Moonlight Shadow- Vintage Collage Necklace

Just stunning.  This speaks to things I love, vintage and memories.

Look at this one:

SALE- Red Red Wine Dramatic Vintage Collage Necklace

So pretty!  She opened her shop in November of 2009, here is a snippet from her profile:

"I love creating new beautiful pieces of jewelry from vintage pieces I collect. Here you can find lovely statement pieces in any color and texture."

I see she offers gift certificates, what a great idea!  Something I may need to add to my own little Etsy shop.

More to come!


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails