Tuesday, December 7, 2010

back to Holiday Shopping!

With all of the gadgets we have these days, it's nice to find a pretty way to protect them.

Today I share with you Dory Designs, you can find it at:  http://www.dorydesigns.etsy.com/

Versatile Gadget Case, Padded and Water Resistant

The shop opened in Nov. of 2006 and is located in New York, it offers great choices to protect you Ipod, laptop, phone, etc.

SALE - Padded iPad case - Handmade with Water Resistant Lining (reg 48)

One of my favorites (if only I had an Ipad to put in it...):

SALE - Padded iPad Case - Handmade with Water Resistant Lining (reg 48)

Here is a snippet from the shop profile:  "My priority is to pay attention to the details and quality of my work. All of the items that I offer have been designed and hand made by me. All laptop sleeves and gadget cases are lined with water resistant nylon. "


iPhone, iPod, Blackberry Case

Great gift ideas to be found here!  Remember to shop early when shopping handmade so you can have your find in time for the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. I love these. What a cute name, too...Dory Designs. I think I'm going to get a cover for Andrea's laptop. Thanks, Kristi...for being our personal shopper!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails