Monday, February 25, 2013

sometimes fortune cookies are true

The last time I pulled a fortune out of a cookie, it said "An unexpected event will soon make your life more exciting".  I liked it so much that I stuck it on my fridge, and forgot about it.

Now a wonderful opportunity has fallen in my lap and it looks like I will be making a big life change in the next few months.  I saw the fortune on the fridge this morning, and it just made me smile.

I don't want to reveal the details quite yet, until things get ironed out, needless to say it is something I feel like I have been preparing to do for most of my life.  (here I am contemplating my future, this past September:)



While the timing initially felt quite off, with everything going on at ACES right now, all signs seem to be pointing me down this path.  And having just turned 50, it's a good time to reinvent myself!



Blogging will not be on my to-do list for the next few weeks, but I promise to share my news when I can.

In the meantime, perhaps you need some Chinese food and a cookie!


1 comment:

  1. Well, now I'm dying to hear your news, of course. Nevertheless, I'm thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails