Wednesday, December 29, 2010

feed a cold...

...starve a fever, or is it the other way around?

Charlie came down with a cold on Christmas Day (gee, thanks Santa) and now he has kindly gifted it to me.

My head is stuffed with 400 gallons of fluid, and my teeth hurt.

My ears are plugged and my throat feels like it has been sanded raw.

All I want is a cup of hot tea and my new 'mink' blankie my mom gave us.

But end of year accounting awaits.  I wonder how accurate I will be?

Please send me your cold survival tips-right now I am headed for a hot steamy shower.

3 comments:

  1. I am imbibing in some Dayquil and a bag of cough drops. Later will be a good stiff drink...that oughta kill it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you poor dear! Hot tea, warm blankets, lying down reading a book (if you have the energy, otherwise, tv), and some homemade chicken noodle soup (or Campbells!).

    However, I also like Heather's idea! Hope you're better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tea, tea and more tea. But, I like Heather's idea best. But, hopefully by now you're feeling much better. By the way, what's a mink blankie?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails